ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — The New Mexico Division of Well being reported 3 further COVID-19-related deaths and 1,534 new COVID-19 instances Monday.
There are recently 207 folks hospitalized in New Mexico with COVID-19.
The NMDOH has changed its day-to-day reporting of COVID-19 knowledge. Their knowledge dashboard now not features a day-to-day breakdown of recent instances and deaths in every county.
- 207 present hospitalizations The selection of sanatorium beds recently occupied by means of folks with COVID-19.
- 11 ventilated The selection of hospitalized folks with COVID-19 who’re the use of machines to lend a hand them breathe. This contains other people within the ER who’ve been placed on a respiring system whilst looking forward to a sanatorium mattress.
- 3 new deaths The full quantity of people that have died of COVID-19 that the state discovered about the day prior to this. Effects reported following a weekend or vacation come with all new instances because the ultimate replace.
- 8,698 cumulative The full quantity of people that have died with COVID-19 in New Mexico because the starting of the pandemic.
- 1,534 new instances The full selection of other people with COVID-19 that the state discovered about the day prior to this. Effects reported following a weekend or vacation come with all new instances because the ultimate replace.
- 641,259 cumulative This situation rely contains all COVID-19 instances reported to the state from the beginning of the pandemic thru the newest replace.
- 11,777 new assessments The selection of COVID-19 assessments from a laboratory or scientific facility that confirms present COVID-19 an infection. All check effects won by means of the state the day prior to this are counted. House-based check effects don’t seem to be incorporated.
For more info, click on right here.